Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Nicole doesn't want to look like a raisin


This came courtesy of Just Jared.
Nicole Richie recently fired her aging anorexic stylist and placed this blind item on her my space page:

BLIND ITEM: What 35 year old raisin face whispers her order of 3 peices of asparagus for dinner at Chateau everynight, and hides her deathly disorder by pointing the finger at me, and used her last paycheck I wrote her to pay for a publisist instead of a nutritionist?
HINT: Her nickname is lettucecup…
HMMMMMM!!!!!!! WHO COULD IT BE????
Nicole’s blind item was in response to Rachel Zoe’s statement from yesterday:

There has been a lot of speculation as to the cause of my parting with client Nicole Richie. The tabloid reports have no merit. After trying to be a good friend to Nicole, we made a mutual decision to sever our working relationship. Changes are inevitable in any business relationship. I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful life, I have been married for 10 years and have been a stylist for more than 15 years and am lucky to work with such a diverse group of women of all shapes and sizes that inspire me everyday. I have nothing but love for Nicole and wish her only health and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment