Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hana Lively modeling in Paris!






IMTA alum and professional fashion model Hana Lively is currently in Paris shooting for the famed French magazine Jeune et Jolie. Hana competed at IMTA New York, 2006 and signed with Raw Model Management in Los Angeles and Karin Models in Paris. Hana sent us a shout-out from on-location in Paris:

"I went to IMTA NYC the summer of June 2006. I did strictly modeling and i got 4th runner up in Make up. The magazine is Jeune Et Jolie. I'm 5' 9.5" tall, blonde hair, blue eyes. I love modeling and without IMTA I don't think I would be where I am today. I'm going to probably go out to IMTA LA in 2008 with my group from Knoxville, TN. I went to this past IMTA LA in 2007 to watch my students do well and pursue their dreams just like I did. I wish everyone the best of luck at this upcoming IMTA New York, New York!!!

At IMTA, Hana met several agents and managers and industry VIP's that want to work with her including Ikon Models, Uptown Model Management, The School for Film and Television (all New York) and Uber-Warning (Los Angeles). Hana models high fashion editorial, runway and intends to try acting in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment