Tuesday, October 23, 2007

TMZ demonstrates that Nick Hogan is spoiled brat


Nick Hogan recently crashed his car. As a result, his friend John Graziano (an Iraqi war veteran) is now in a vegetative state- for the rest of his life. Here is his first blog since the crash that almost killed his friend.
"omggggg its been forever since i blogged...hell i dont even know what blog means but i guess its where you write stuff for people to read anyways my last one was before i even drove for mopar, if you check my pics youll see that i did end up driving for them for my amateur season and most of my pro rookie season. i recently left the mopar team tho...things didnt work out to well but!....i picked up a new title sponsor...POLAROID! and started my own team with twin 350z's pretty cool i know anyways id like everyone to wish my luck for my 08 season and keep john graziano in your prayers"

No comments:

Post a Comment