Monday, July 27, 2009

Candy Spelling needs a job


When Candy Spelling gets bored, she writes letter to gossip websites, like TMZ and gives intimate details of her relationship with her daughter Tori or gives Hollywood trainwrecks advice on how to behave (as she did to Lindsay Lohan months ago). This woman is clearly bored out of her mind and needs something else to do besides her daily job of watching Dr. Phil and looking at her jewelery. An excerpt of this long letter is below:

"I know many middle-aged people have issues about their parents and their upbringing. I did. My memories didn't match all those of my mother, and, funny thing, it's the same way with my daughter.

Life has consequences. What you say is on the record. Other people have feelings.

I have a vested interest in this subject. My daughter, Tori's, two-part season finale revolves around my granddaughter's first birthday party and how she has made what seems like an agonizing decision to invite me".

No comments:

Post a Comment