Sunday, September 24, 2006

Eva Longoria in Desperate Housewives Season Premiere!

IMTA alum Eva Longoria's hit show Desperate Housewives premieres tonight on ABC! This is the third season for the wildly popular show. Eva plays Gabrielle Solis in the emmy award-winning show.

This is from Eva's official bio on ABC's website:

"The youngest of four sisters who grew up on a ranch in Corpus Christi, Texas, Longoria attended Texas A&M-Kingsville, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. After graduating from college, she entered a talent contest that brought her to Los Angeles, where she was spotted and subsequently signed by a theatrical agent. After landing roles on The Bold and the Beautiful, General Hospital and co-starring on Beverly Hills, 90210, she auditioned for and won the role of Isabella on the popular series, The Young and the Restless. "

"I was in [beauty] pageants and I did a lot of music videos and things in Texas. [I did] a lot of modeling, a lot of print [modeling]. So, I've always been in front of a camera. When I came to L.A. with IMTA, which is the [International] Modeling and Talent Association, they do [a talent] search and that is how I found my agent. The first day they signed me I had four auditions. It was pretty fast and the fact that I've done this in three years [seems] fast," Eva said in an interview with Touchstone Television and CBS.com.
At the world-famous International Modeling and Talent Association Convention the best new faces in acting and modeling compete for, learn from and perform for the industry's best agents, managers and casting directors. Eva competed at IMTA in 1998 and she received 38 callbacks. She signed with Debra-Lynn Findon of Discovery Management.

Tune in as Eva plays Gabrielle tonight in the start of the third season!

No comments:

Post a Comment