Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Posh and David: very in love


We swing back and forth with our feelings for the union of Posh and David Beckham. Sometimes we feel that the two are beauty and the beast and that David should be with someone prettier, other times we feel that the two are a match made in heaven, given their penchant for matching ridiculous outfits. Given this quote David gave about Posh, the two will not be breaking up any time soon:
"Victoria was amazing after the World Cup," David said. "The support she showed me was incredible. People sometimes seem to talk about her as a bad influence on my career but they wouldn't if they could see how much she helps me. Like I said, she's been my rock. Before the World Cup, she did everything to make sure I was focused on football and nothing else. She knew how important it was that absolutely nothing got in the way of the build-up to the tournament. After the World Cup, she was the one who was there for me - with my mum and my dad and the boys. It's not difficult to see pictures of Victoria in the newspapers every day. She's there because people like taking pictures of her because they think she's beautiful. And I think she's beautiful, of course. It's flattering that people want to know what she's doing next, what her hairstyle is, what sunglasses she's going to be wearing, what her jeans are like.
What is difficult is when people criticise her. She's a devoted wife and mother and she deserves every success she gets."

No comments:

Post a Comment