Friday, January 26, 2007

Someone's trying to look very dark and brooding


When did Jared Leto become such a poseur??? This is all very disturbing. Rumors are abuzz that Leto got into yet another barfight and acted like a drunk idiot. Elijah Wood has also spoken out for the first time about his infamous encounter with the wanna-be musician.
It all started when Wood, in the January/February 2003 issue of Blender, told an interviewer, "I would never try to be like other actors and attempt to make (music) myself. I mean, have you heard 30 Seconds to Mars? ... F---ing awful, man!"

"He was basically upset at the fact that I said I didn't like his band," Wood says. "He said that initially and then walked away. I guess he thought I was laughing at him, but I was more shell-shocked and telling people around me, 'Whoa, I just got told off by Jared Leto for not liking his band.' And that's when he came back and grabbed me. I told Jared it wasn't personal. He acted like I'd been disrespecting him or speaking about his family. Things like that don't generally happen to me. I'm very non-confrontational. The whole thing was kind of ridiculous."

No comments:

Post a Comment