Monday, October 27, 2008

Brooke Burns featured on U. Magazine!

Brooke Burns was featured on the cover of U. Magazine, the national college magazine for campuses all over the country. In the exclusive interview by Candice Aguilar, Brooke explains her life as an actress, as a mom, her favorite pastimes and her latest movie Trial By Fire.

When asked about Trial By Fire, she states, "I wanted to do Trial By Fire immediately after I read the script because my character plays the role of the son her father never had. She's a firefighter, she's tough, she's strong, not a lot of makeup and frills... I loved the physicality of the role and taking on a completely different role than the fluffy, pretty girl."

Brooke tells readers in U. Magazine about her start in the entertainment business. "I moved to Europe when I was 16... I lived in Paris, Milan and Germany. I was doing editorial, catalog work, some runway, a little bit of everything." Brooke competed at the IMTA convention in 1994 in Los Angeles which started her career and helped her become the successful model and actress she is today.

Her resume includes such projects as: Baywatch, Dog Eat Dog, A Nero Wolfe Mystery, Ally McBeal, North Shore, Miss Guided, Pepper Dennis, The Salon and The Art of Travel. Brooke is currently working on a new drama called Mistresses for Lifetime. She is in post-production on the film Dancing Trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment