Thursday, February 4, 2010

Eva Longoria Parker joins the World of Twitter!


Eva Longoria Parker has officially joined the Twitter world! Her first twitter ever states,

"Hey guys! I'm finally on twitter! I just joined like 10 minutes ago, so hang tight as I get the hang of this. Pictures and updates to come! Follow me @evalongoria on twitter and www.facebook.com/evalongoria! I'm so excited!"



Since she created her account yesterday, she's already posted a picture of her with friend Kevin Paves at dinner.

She also shouted out to fellow IMTA alum Ashton Kutcher (aplusk). Eva writes "
@aplusk Ashton! It's Eva Longoria Parker! I am finally on Twitter! Hope you are well my friend, sending positive vibes to you in the world!"

Eva and Ashton aren't the only IMTA alums to have Twitter accounts. Other IMTA alums to join the twitter universe include Riley Smith (Riley_Smith), Tiffany Thornton (therealTiffany), Patricia Ashley (Patricia_Ashley) , Ashley Greene (AshleyMGreene), Brittany Curran (BrittanyCurran), Americus Abesamis (CAPTAMERICUS), and model Erin Mackenzie (Erin_Mackenzie).

You can also follow IMTA on twitter for the latest updates about IMTA alum, live Convention updates and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment