Friday, June 18, 2010

WHAT’S YOUR STYLE IN ONE PICTURE CHALLENGE?

Okay the challenge put down to us bloggers by Ally from From The Left Bank is to find one picture that sums up our design style.
Well, here’s mine:
about
This kitchen is so gorgeous!  I can’t stop dreaming about actually having it!  Those beams on the ceiling are so SPECTACULAR!  The blue and white plates are the perfect detail to bring your eyes up to the huge ceiling.  I love the creamy white cabinets, the mouldings and traditional details.  Every detail is perfect, the green granite counters, the chandeliers, the windows, the pendant over the sink, the faucets and of course the custom hood fan.
Photo courtesy of braam’s custom cabinetry.


I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!
Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at 613-762-0818.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment