Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BLACK DOORS

I love black trimmed doors and windows.   If they are in a room I zoom in on them instantly.   Here’s some photos that I’ve added to my inspiration file that showcase dark trimmed windows and doors.

32696_0_3-2701-traditional-entry 

Love the house number written on this front door.  So classy!

H&Hwebsiteb&w H&Hwebsitefrenchkitchen

It works for both traditional and

for modern spaces, as well!

 Mcgill design via dh designs blog

Love the arched transom and the black painted banquette and shelves.

TommySmythebkcaseintomediacab TommySmytheblackdiningrm

This one has black doors and walls!

House Beautiful - Thomas Hamel

This one has such a lovely Moroccan style!

I’ll be posting about my newly painted black doors on my main floor shortly, so stay tuned to see my makeover!

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space! 

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment