Monday, February 21, 2011

LIVING ROOM MAKEOVER!!!

Sorry I have been so late in blogging about my living room makeover.  It has been rather busy around here.  So to recap this was the before.  (If you want to read about the entire process click on these links to read:
Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.)




First, I purchased a patterned area rug that had blue, gray, and beige in it to complete my colour palette.


I added a glass coffee table for some sparkle.
I had my chairs reupholstered in a neutral fabric.
I found a cute little side table, whose metal matches the finish on the upholstery tacks above.

I also purchased a statement chandelier for that WOW factor.  The finish on the chandelier matches the coffee table finish.


I ordered some woven blinds to add some texture and the colour matches the flooring.

The final touches are some throw pillows and accessories.

AND HERE'S THE AFTER! 




I still need to do some work on the other side of the room as well as changing out the armoire to become a bar area.  So stay tuned for the rest of the makeover.

I'm linking this makeover up with Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch and Amaze me Mondays at DittleDattle.  To view the other wonderful makeovers click on the buttons below.



I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!  

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment