Monday, February 28, 2011

DABBLE MAGAZINE IS LAUNCHED.....

If you are on twitter or Facebook I'm sure you know that Kimberley Seldon has just launched the first issue of Dabble Magazine.  I know I have been looking forward to it and I'm sure it will become a favourite of everyone interested in design, travel and food.  The three favourite things in my life!!

And speaking of travel, I'm going to apologize now for the lack of posts in the coming days as I will be moving my oldest son into his first apartment and then my hubby and I will be enjoying a short sunny holiday away from it all.

To view Kimberley's new magazine, click on the button below and enjoy!



And, yes I'll be happy to partake in a mojito, daiquiri and pina colada for you!  CHEERS!


I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!  

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment