Monday, February 14, 2011

VALENTINE'S DAY INSPIRATION.....

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

The latest issue of House Beautiful had some gorgeous pink interiors.  Now, pink is not a favourite colour of mine but I have to admit that these rooms were done to perfection.

So to add to my last post on the colour pink here's some more interiors.

Windsor Smith - House Beautiful

I love all the colours used in this room - yellow, turquoise, green, pink, gold, white and brown.  So dynamic!

Suzanne Kasler - House Beautiful

This room feels so happy and adding the muted green of the floral artwork keeps it from being too sweet.

Stephen Shubel - House Beautiful
The addition of black & brown grounds the soft pink in this room as well.

Ruthie Sommers - House Beautiful

 Is this ceiling gorgeous or what??  Cool chandelier as well!

Jamie Drake (top) and Mimi McMartin (bottom) - House Beautiful

The top one reminds me of my pink and purple bedroom when I was little, but done in a grown up way.  The bottom one has a cozy feel, like you just want to curl up with a cup of tea and read some good decor magazines...

Hope you have a great Valentine's Day! 

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!  

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment