Sunday, August 8, 2010

THE BIG APPLE…

IMG_1233

We just went on a family trip to New York City!!!

My hubby and I have been before but it was my children’s first trip.  So it was fun to see what they took away from it.  We all had a great time -  though the kids couldn’t believe the crowds and the traffic. It does make you appreciate home.

The highlights were a Broadway show called

30938a

Great show for teenagers and for their young at heart parents!

We also got to check out the new Yankee Stadium for a Blue Jays vs Yankees game.  Even I (the non-sports lover) was impressed and the Blue Jays won!!!

Yankee Stadium

I always hit Century 21 when I’m in NYC and my girls and I did lots and lots of shopping, much to the boys’ dismay.

Here’s some photos I took of Central Park – it was a very pretty day and the pictures turned out great.

IMG_1399 IMG_1379 IMG_1380   IMG_1385 IMG_1392IMG_1381IMG_1388

 

All in all another great summer memory to cherish with the kids.  I hope you are enjoying your summer and making special memories with your loved ones!

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!

Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at      613-762-0818.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment