Monday, August 9, 2010

SHOWERS – CLEAR OR NOT??

I’m working on a client’s bathroom renovation and we’re including a customized shower enclosure.  So I’m researching full and partial shower enclosures with clear, etched and frosted glass.
What do you think of full glass walls versus half way glass walls.  And would you frost them, put a design on them or just leave them clear??
I guess the real question is how shy are you??? 
House Beautiful Bath traditional bathroom
Room for two!!!
Remodel San Francisco contemporary bathroom
Love the recessed shelf tiled with pebbles.

 
Very cool and modern!

Having a rock in the shower – how neat is that!

 All photos above via HGTV Designer portfolio.
So come clean (couldn’t resist that pun!) and let me know what’s your favourite…
I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!
Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at 613-762-0818.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment