Thursday, August 26, 2010

PALM SPRINGS….CALIFORNIA

A few years ago me and the hubby visited Palm Springs and California for a short vacation.  It was such an inspiration – such beautiful sunsets and such greenery. 

In honour of the end of summer (sorry, Kelly – got to face facts) I thought I’d share some of my photos from that trip.

We stayed at the absolutely gorgeous Hyatt Grand Champions Resort. 

Hyatt Grand Champions HotelEntrance of Hyatt    JulyOutdoor pool cabano

The pool and cabana areas were total luxury.  I just laid on the chair and took photos of the palm trees.

And yes, that’s the moon in the sky….

Here’s the golf course that was part of the resort.  My hubby still dreams about this course.

April

Golf Course

And here’s some photos of the area.  This is the entrance to a gated community.

Entrance to Palm Spring gated community

Flowers

June

Some wind turbines….

Windmills

And on our way to San Diego, California….

Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains

As you can see we went from lush green to desert….

100_3681trim

Desert view

And then coastline….

Oceanview boardwalk

How I would love to live in this house…what a view!!!

August I love the cool cacti…….

Cactus Cactus

May

Hope you enjoyed this little view of Palm Springs and San Diego, California!

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!

Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at 613-762-0818.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment