Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BLACKBOARD WALLS….

I love blackboard walls – I think it brings out the inner child in me – remembering how much fun it was to draw and write on them as a child….

Now it is so easy to do them anywhere, with the blackboard paint – personally I like the black better than the green and now blackboard paint can be in lots of other colours and they can even be made into magnet boards with some magnetic paint.

Here’s some inspiration photos:

Scan_Pic0017

Scan_Pic0018 

Scan_Pic0019

Kitchen-Blackboard/Shelves  kitchen
kitchen design via Houzz

 

 

 Scan_Pic0020

master bathroom eclectic bathroom

And my own blackboard on the back of my pantry door…

IMG_1481

My daughters also have done this on their closet doors in their bedrooms and their friends love to leave them little notes and drawings on them.

Most of these photos show a blackboard in the kitchen.  Where would you put a blackboard??

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!

Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at 613-762-0818.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment