Monday, September 13, 2010

IMTA Alum Ashley Greene at the VMA'S!


Did you see IMTA alum Ashley Greene last night at the VMA'S? She looked amazing as she introduced Florence And The Machine with Jared Leto.

If you didn't see it, you're in luck! MTV is re-airing the entire awards show tonight complete with the pre-show (so you can catch Ashley's beautiful white carpet arrival!). Ashley is making many of the best-dressed lists for the event!

Ashley competed at IMTA in 2004, when she said,"I'm so thankful I got the opportunity to be here at IMTA because there are so many people and so many opportunities. I want to come back to IMTA even if do I make something big of it. I definitely want to come back, it was a lot of fun!"

To learn more about IMTA, please visit our official site.

No comments:

Post a Comment