Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Devon Hobson - New York Fashion Week Runway!

IMTA alum Devon Hobson just walked the runways for New York Fashion Week. She shared the following with us:

"Its Devon Hobson from the Tampa JMT IMTA group in Los Angeles 2010.... I just want to say thank you for everything! I walked in New York's Fashion week this season and was just reflecting back on how it all happened and it all started with you and Barbizon! And I just really want to thank you so much because you started it all and gave me all the confidence I needed. I couldn't of done any of this with out you and the JMT Barbizon team, You guys are the best!

I walked for Adrian Alicea, Cala Osidana Swim, Anna Mcraney, and B Michael. and I also did Nolcha fashion week (Nolcha was like its little own fashion week) in Nolcha I walked for OLA, Alice Yim new York, KWON, Viviene Pash, Afanador, and Stella Simona. As of other jobs, I did a hair job for Redken with Sam Villa, a fashion presentation for Logan Nietzal,and a workshop for Joe McNalley."




Check out her beautiful shots and stay tuned for more on this stunning IMTA alum!




No comments:

Post a Comment