Friday, October 15, 2010

ITALIAN INSPIRATION….

I’m heading to Italy soon so I have been enamoured with Italian design lately.

Here’s some beauties that I can across recently.

simonwatsonviaplushpalate1 SimonWatsonviaplushpalate

simonwatsonviaplushpalate2 

Notice the beautiful high ceilings and flooring in each room.  It creates such drama.  The ceiling really is the fifth wall in a space.

Loving that the sofas are both tufted with rolled arms and have an old world feel to them.  But what captures me the most is the light in these rooms. 

I so hope I get to experience this in person while I’m there.

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!

Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at 613-762-0818.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment