Thursday, October 21, 2010

SUNBURSTS & MIRRORS……

I love mirrors and use them frequently.  You just have to be careful that what they reflect is beautiful too! 

For the past few years there has been a trend of sunburst mirrors and I have to say that I love this type of mirror, even though the trend is probably over now – for me it won’t ever be done.

So what do you think of these?

HH_OC10JenniferWorts

That’s some sunburst – definitely the only thing you need on the wall!

11-09lonnyvia livelikeyou.blog

 Cute…between the two beds.

suburst mirror eclectic entryvia  Houzz by Tracery Interiors

An interesting brass sunburst mirror.  It looks handmade. 

Black & White Master Bedroom with a Touch of Teal contemporary bedroom
A beautiful delicate sunburst over the bed.  I love the metallic finish on this it could read as silver or gold.
Its Great To Be Home - Cozy Master Bedroom traditional bedroom
via Houzz
Two gorgeous sunburst mirrors – they look just like sunflowers.
 
Dreamy Whites eclectic family room
via Houzz
Gorgeous refurbished door turned mirror – I love the reflection as well!
beale-lana-House Beautiful black&white
A baroque style mirror – very dramatic! 
coastal living
Grouping different sizes and styles of mirrors makes a very beautiful statement in the bathroom.
romantic home traditional
via Houzz
And this old window frame turned into a mirror, makes a lovely country statement.
KathleenHayviadesignties 
I love this mirror – it pops so beautifully against all that white panelling.
EricPiaseckiviathelennoxx 
A simple round white mirror such class!

mirroredwallstepfordmommycreateschichi&luxe

How about a wall of mirrors!

And what post on mirrors would be complete with a photo from Versailles own “Hall of Mirrors”.

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!

Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at 613-762-0818.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment