Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ZEBRAS, ZEBRAS, EVERWHERE…

I am loving all the animal print around and one of my favourites are zebra prints.  However, for me a little goes a long way. 
viaindianapolismonthly
This zebra poufs would be fabulous in an all white sleek bathroom.
Caitlin Creer Interiors: Elizabeth Kimberly Designs
Via Houzz - modern design San Francisco interior designer Amoroso
I didn’t think I would like zebra print wallpaper but I think it is quite cool and I love it with the worn leather chairs.
viatumblir 
Here’s a lovely zebra rug with a cool modern vibe. 
On a side note, every time I see one of these teak chairs I cringe as my parents gave me theirs when I first got married and about 15 years ago I was sick of it and sold it in a garage sale…ARGHH!!
viaourcreativelife
Another zebra rug together with zebra print pillow.
Amoroso Design modern living room
Amoroso design via Houzz
Just a hit with some pillows.
 
viahomerugs4u
Love this one with the rug and the graphic print pillows in black & white as well.
 
Fort Lauderdale Home Show eclectic living room
A classic traditional room with a touch of zebra.
viahomeinteriordesign
A beautiful graphic chair made even more graphic by the zebra print upholstery.
 H&HJuly09KristenHinderphotoAlexanderLatham-twiglight
I know I’ve used this photo before but it so great and the zebra print rug under the table is perfect.
viafreshome
 What about zebra bed linens?  Would you use?
 
Zebra wall
via Houzz
Some more zebra wallpaper – it really makes this room stand out.  Would you use?
viaeleganceredefined
Another traditionally classic room with a touch of zebra and a little bit of giraffe print on the chair.
 
Stone One Zebra eclectic bathroom
Now this I hadn’t seen before – not too sure if I could live with this or not…..
color combos - orange
via Houzz
The only hit of pattern in the room is the zebra rug.
|| C O B U R N - A R C H I T E C T U R E || traditional bedroom
Beautiful room with a little hit of the safari!
>
Abbott Houston zebra rug
via Houzz
I would love this in my home -  a zebra print runner!
Playroom eclectic kids
Another way to use it – just a touch on a bench.  See how it goes with so many other patterns.
Kitchen modern kitchen
Another small hit on the counter stools.
Master Bedroom  bedroom
Another bedroom with a hit of zebra in the table and the throw.
Eclectic Bungalow Living Room eclectic living room
I love it against the pink chairs.
viaDesignTiesSclamandreZebrawallpaper And check out this cool zebra wallpaper that Kelly over at Design Ties found.  You can read about it on Kelly’s blog here.
viadecorpad 
And zebra on the wall but I sure hope it’s fake!  Not my cup of tea that’s for sure.
Shelter Island House #2 contemporary living room
And last but not least a touch of whimsy in the room.  Oh please don’t be real! 

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!

Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at 613-762-0818.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment