Friday, October 29, 2010

IMTA's Ashley Greene Donated Dress to Support Breast Cancer Research

IMTA alum Ashley Greene is participating with the online auction site eBay to support breast cancer prevention and treatment. She is donating a dress of hers to be auctioned off to raise funds to battle the disease. The funds raised will benenfit 100 participating non-profit organizations including the American Cancer Society, Avon Foundation for Women, Bright Pink, City of Hope and Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Ashley competed at IMTA in 2004, is best known for her role in The Twilight Movie series. After she competed at IMTA she shared the following: "I'm so thankful I got the opportunity to be here at IMTA because there are so many people and so many opportunities. I want to come back to IMTA even if do I make something big of it. I definitely want to come back, it was a lot of fun!"

To view items up for auction in support of the cure for breast cancer,

No comments:

Post a Comment