Thursday, November 25, 2010

NATURAL HOLIDAY ARRANGEMENT….

I’ve just finished up this exterior holiday arrangement on my front porch and thought you might like a peek.
IMG_2672
I’m pretty pleased with it - I used one of my backyard aluminum floral containers that I put my annuals in during the summer. 
I will be adding in some white mini Christmas lights once I pick some up.  The lantern at the base added some additional interest.

IMG_2670
Here’s a close up. So what are you putting on your front porch or entry this holiday season

I've added this post to Hooked on Houses Holiday House Tour, so click on the button below to check out some more Christmas inspiration!


I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space! Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at        613-762-0818.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment