Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tiffany Thornton on the Sonny With A Chance Soundtrack!



IMTA alum Tiffany Thornton just released The Sonny With A Chance soundtrack! Tiffany shared this with Just Jared: “I have two songs on the soundtrack and I wrote both of them. One is a bit more pop than country. It’s a bit more of Disney than my own music. I’m definitely more country than pop. ‘Sure Feels Like Love’ is more of the kind of music you’ll hear from me in the future.”

Tiffany also just did her first voice over work ever! She is the first star guest voice-over for the animated series Fish Hooks! “I love doing voice over stuff. It’s a whole new world for me. I’ve been auditioning for a lot of voice over projects but this was actually the first one where I got to do my thing. I’m excited to be a part of it all."

Tiffany competed at IMTA in 2003 and was 1st runner up for Actress of the Year! She plays Tawni Hart on the Disney Channel's hit comedy Sonny with a Chance.




No comments:

Post a Comment