Thursday, December 23, 2010

CHRISTMAS AND PEARLS!

And for my last bit of Christmas decorating - here’s my Christmas tree.  I kept it in the same colours as the rest of my Christmas decorating, white, silver and green. I’ve kept the kids’ ornaments are safely packed away for them.

I have always loved pearls – there is something about their lustre and the fact that they are naturally made. Years and years ago, I bought some faux pearl garland and I still just love it!  It makes its way on to the tree every year and this year I was thrilled to actually find some more pearl garland which I added to the tree as well.  So my tree is lucky enough to be wearing a double strand of pearls this year!!

IMG_3033     IMG_2961IMG_2963IMG_2964

IMG_2983

Please excuse the bottom decorating of the tree, due to the three furry felines in my home we have to keep it rather spare .  And they have been rearranging the pearl garland and ribbon behind my back!!!  Doesn’t help when one of them is over 2 feet long on his hind legs……

IMG_3005

IMG_3016

 

IMG_2996

And from our whole family, including Pixie above (she’s not the tall one…), Merry Christmas to you and yours!  I hope 2011 brings you lots of love, peace, health and happiness.

I’ll be taking a short break during the Christmas holidays, so check back in early January for some new posts!

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space! Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at 613-762-0818.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment