Monday, December 20, 2010

TABLE TOP INSPIRATION…….

Since I’m hosting my hubby’s side for Christmas dinner this year I have been thinking about how to decorate the table, or in my case, tables. 
Here’s some that I came across….
Atherton Holiday House Tour traditional dining room
via Houzz
CdnH&Hamaryllis-centerpiece
CdnH&HmantlevaseNO07
 
Frenchflair traditional dining room
via Houzz
CdnH&Hnatureinspired
frenchflair traditional dining room
via Houzz
CdnH&HpolishedNO08
 
TaBlEsCaPiN modern dining room
via Houzz
Traditionalhomesugarspice_5 
CdnH&Hsilverballs 
HGTV 
Styleathomegold-silver-dining Styleathomeornamentsgold-silver-balls
How will you be decorating your table this Christmas?
I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space! Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at 613-762-0818.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment