Friday, March 25, 2011

JUST HANGING AROUND.....

Hanging chairs have been around for a long time and they always make me think of my childhood, when I spent most of my time in a swing.

I found many different types of hanging chairs in many different spaces.  Check them out below.

                                                  Living, etc.  May 2007
                                           Living, etc. May 2008
                                            House and Home - Jonathan Alder

                                            Living, etc. July 2006
                                  Elle Decor Oct 2010
Tiling fresco modern pool
via Houzz Charline Lancel

Nestrest contemporary landscape
via Houzz dedon.de

Wauwinet Ramble
via Houzz Workshop/apd

Modern Atlanta House Tour/Becky Harris modern
Nasha Dasha contemporary patiovia Houzz



living room  living room
                         via Houzz Elad Gonen & Zeev Beech

So which one is your favourite?


I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!  

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment