Wednesday, March 23, 2011

OTTAWA HOME AND GARDEN SHOW.....

I will be at the Ottawa 2011 Home and Garden Show this weekend, working at the CDECA booth which is offering their "Ask a CDECArator".

"Ask a CDECArator" is a free 10 minute, one on one decorating advice session given by local CDECA member decorators and designers.  Show attendees can drop by booth 3150 for this complimentary professional design advice.  I'd love to have you stop by and ask me or one of my peers some design questions.

Don't forget to bring project photos, floor plans, paint chips and any samples that you have.

Show location: Lansdowne Park
Show times are: Thursday and Friday, March 24 & 25, 12-9 pm, Saturday, March 26, 10-7 pm and Sunday, March 27 10-5 pm.
Admission:  Adult $12, Senior $10, Youth (13-17) $10, Children (under 12) Free.  Online tickets $9

Hope to see you there!


I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!  

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment