Monday, March 28, 2011

SPRING FEVER.....

Spring fever has hit me hard this year.  I am wanting to change out most things in my house as well as repaint all the walls.  I am trying to corral this impulse by switching out my winter decor for my spring decor and moving things from one room to another.  That usually appeases my shopping devil for awhile... ;)

Here's my newly done spring-a-fied living room.


I have added in some more turquoise accents and some floral accents as well as a new faux plant in the corner.  I would have liked to have a real plant here but my fig tree has been here for three years and was slowly dying due to the lack of direct sunlight.  Therefore, it's been moved into the sunny sun room and I'm happy to report much happier there.


I still haven't completed my armoire transformation into a bar yet.  Too many other things have taken priority and it's slipped to the bottom.  Plus, I need the mister's help and he's been too busy with work.

Not too sure when it'll get done, once April hits, the focus shifts to the exterior and the cottage.  Lots to do in both those places....

What are you doing to bring spring into your space?


I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!  

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment