Thursday, April 21, 2011

EASTER DECORATING......

I've been thinking about my lack of Easter decorating this past week, just been too busy painting.  I really need to get cracking (pun intended ;0), so I was checking out some online resources for some low cost, inventive crafts and decorative items and I thought I'd share.


Style at Home had some very cute Easter ideas.   Here's an easy craft with some natural appeal.  Click on the picture for the instructions.

I love the colour of these soaps and they would be adorable set in the powder room for guests. Click on any of the photos to see where any of the following items can be bought.


And aren't these the prettiest little egg decorations?

                                           West Elm


Oh, I'd love a couple of these little pastel pressed glasses!


                                                                    Pottery Barn



And if you have read this blog for awhile, you definitely know how much I love a soft spring green! Just like this very pretty tablecloth to dress the table with.


                                                    Williams Sonoma

And for dessert how about these? I'm going to hop (couldn't resist - SORRY!) right over to Loblaws to pick them up!


                                            PC Home


And from Confessions of a Plate Addict's blog here's some adorable decoupage eggs.  Click on the photo to read the post detailing the instructions.


So how will you be decorating your table or home this Easter?

Happy Easter! I hope the Easter bunny brings lots of chocolately goodness your way!

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!  

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment