Thursday, April 28, 2011

THE ROYAL WEDDING........

So who's planning to be up in the wee hours of the morning watching a fairytale wedding, or what we wish and hope will be a fairytale wedding and marriage?

I am PVRing the early part of the morning and then plan to catch up on it while I'm on the treadmill....trying to pretend that I'm not on the treadmill but actually having tea and sconces...SIGH...love tea and scones.  Treadmill - not so much!

So to get you in the mood for the royal wedding craziness that has infected the whole world, here is some British inspiration from the IDS 2011 show.

 Love that tufting!


And isn't this a patriotic wall treatment!

And I came across this poster on Pinterest and laughed out loud when I read it.

                                                                Source: allposters.com  


Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the pleasant little diversion of a royal wedding!

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!  

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment