Wednesday, April 20, 2011

GUEST ROOM UPDATE........

Here's a little update on my guest room.  I've been a painting madwoman lately and got the entire room painted in one weekend, (along with hosting a dinner party and being a guest at another one - it was a busy weekend)!


To refresh your memory, here's what it looked like before I started.
And a couple of cans of paint later as well as some elbow grease.....


The "all white" wall will be the one that I'm doing the stencilling on.  I had to do FOUR COATS of white to cover up the previous dark blue wall...PHEW!!!


I hope to get to the stencilling shortly and I'll post some pictures once I'm done.  Then it's on to the upholstered headboard.



I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!  

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment