Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ashley Greene on the Cover of Teen Prom Magazine

IMTA alum Ashley Greene is featured on the cover of Teen Prom Magazine! Ashley competed at IMTA in 2004, when she said,"I'm so thankful I got the opportunity to be here at IMTA because there are so many people and so many opportunities. I want to come back to IMTA even if do I make something big of it. I definitely want to come back, it was a lot of fun!"

While competing at IMTA, Ashley signed with a manager and agent! She got the enormous role as Alice Cullen in the blockbuster hit movies Twilight and The Twilight Saga: New Moon! The most recent film of the saga, broke the record for the highest grossing single day domestic box office record ever! Ashely is current in post production on The Twilight Saga:Eclipse and is working on on The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Ashely was recently featured in Sports Illustrated in a national ad campaign for SoBe Lifewater!

No comments:

Post a Comment