Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Painted dresser and desk

A few years ago my daughter was the lucky recipient of a solid pine dresser with mirror and pull down desk. It had the original clear varnish and nautical inspired pulls which weren't her cup of tea. Anyways, fast forward a few years...yeah, I know it took me awhile but I finally came through with my promise to her to paint them.

I went with a soft ivory as she loves everything turquoise and the ivory would pop against it. We added rod iron inspired handles and knobs as she has black accents in her room. We are both very pleased with the results and the fish like it too...

Befores

Sorry about the missing drawers forgot to take the shot before I took off the hardware and sanded them down.....

Afters





I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space – email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at 613-762-0818.

No comments:

Post a Comment