Sunday, March 14, 2010

Laundry Room Envy

Now I have a decent laundry room with new front loading machines but it is also a mud room from my garage so there is limited space. These laundry rooms give me major laundry room envy and inspires me to add a pop of colour to mine.

Country styling with bead board cupboards and back-splash, cute basket storage.....


Beautiful window valance and stacked washer and dryer in this one...

Modern cabinetry with cool graphics and bright turquoise walls...

Clean and simple with cute artwork...


Laundry contemporary laundry room

White, slick and contemporary design.....
This one is my favourite. Traditional design with pops of turquoise and an adorable school house light fixture.

Beautiful dark wood floors and pale blue cabinetry......


Laundry Room modern laundry room
Sleek modern laundry room with stainless steel accents....

This one looks just like a kitchen


I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space – email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at 613-762-0818.


All images from Houzz - Kathrynv, and Canadian House & Home, Feb 08, Feb 09, Michael Graydon, Makeover Special 2009, Donna Griffith, March 2009, Michael Graydon, May 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment