Thursday, July 15, 2010

GO SIT ON IT!

I have been so loving these lovely stump stools and end tables that are showing up everywhere.  I have a stump from my cottage in my backyard right now that is patiently waiting for me to actually strip it and level it and varnish it. 

Poor thing! 

Well here’s some to inspire you and maybe you’ll get yours done faster than me.

H&HJanisNicolayMay10-stump

House & Home May 2010 – Janis Nicolay

Looks so cool and modern doesn’t it…

H&HSept08JamesTseMimran-stools 

House & Home Sept 08 James Tse – Mimran home

Here’s an outdoor setting with tons of interesting stools – so many different shapes. 

H&HSept08JamesTse-Mimran-hall-stump 

House & Home Sept 08 James Tse – Mimran home

Here’s one that makes a fantastic focal point at the end of a hallway.

 H&HJamesTseSept08Mimran-cabana-stumpstool

House & Home Sept 08 James Tse Mimran home

Another serene bathroom with lots of natural elements – again the unfinished stump stool.

Jigsaw Puzzle Stool by VivaTerra
via Houzz home design
 
Aren’t these puzzle stools so cool – I think they are a new favourite of mine.
 
KUNDALINI modern entry
These are just like the ones in the outdoor setting – they look like they could walk away from you…
 
Napa Stool modern kitchen
What a modern and clean kitchen.  The touches of wood make it feel less sleek and cold.
Scan_Pic0010
via Style at home
 
Another exterior shot that I’ve had on my inspiration board for years – love the view – the water and trees!  And I love that they left the stumps au naturel which is where I think I am headed. 

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!

Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at       613-762-0818.

 

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment