Thursday, July 1, 2010

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

Only after travelling to different parts of the world do you truly appreciate what we have in this country.  We are truly blessed with prosperity, natural resources and of course, the most Canadian trait of all, politeness!

Here’s to Canada – may she continue to be strong and free!

3682776942_2447785176

Since Canada Day falls on a Thursday this year, most are taking Friday off as a holiday and making it a four day long weekend. 

I’ll be enjoying some family time in Ottawa and then some cottage time.  Hope you all have a great weekend and that we all get great weather!

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!

Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at      613-762-0818.

 

Lisa

Photo via: flickrHimalayan Nomad

No comments:

Post a Comment