Thursday, July 8, 2010

A LITTLE TEASER

Okay this has taken me much longer than I expected but I have made progress with this dresser I picked up from Kijiji in April, I think it was.

To refresh your memory here’s the before (picture taken in it’s previous home):

Dresser1

Now I have the body painted and my wonderful daughter whose room it will reside in helped me do the stencils on the drawers this morning.

Here’s how the middle drawers look now:

IMG_1085

Love that celtic knot stencil!!!  I’ve ordered glass knobs from Ebay for the middle drawers above.  They look like this:

knobs

And for the six drawers on either side I’ve picked up these handles from Lee Valley Hardware:

IMG_1097

So we’re on our way – I hope to post the final product soon.

Have a great weekend and stayed tuned for my giveaway announcement tomorrow!

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!

Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa are call me at             613-762-0818.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment