Friday, January 21, 2011

DARK, TALL & HANDSOME??

Lately, I have been so enamoured with dark and dramatic dining rooms.  There’s definitely a trend with these moody and masculine rooms. 

viadreamdesignliveblog

 

 DiningCdnH&HTedYarwoodMay08

lonnymagazinevialivelikeyoublog

TommySmytheblackdiningrm

via The I. Design Box blog 

Notice that all the dark is balanced out with a healthy dose of white to keep the room fresh. I think they are all just lovely.  I can just imagine the candlelight, the gourmet dinner and lingering over a nice bottle of wine……

I am really considering painting mine a dark navy blue.  Anyone else enjoying a dark and dramatic dining room or thinking of following this trend?

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space! Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at 613-762-0818.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment