Friday, January 28, 2011

OFF TO IDS 2011!!

Oh, I’m so excited!!  I’m off to the Interior Design Show 2011 in Toronto, Ontario this week.  This is such a fabulous weekend where you can see all the new designs and trends that are just around the corner.

I look forward to it all year and this year I am heading there with a bunch of talented Ottawa designers and we’re making it a girls’ weekend as well.   We have a terribly exciting tweet up dinner that has been planned by the wonderful Sonya Kinkade (Sonya Kinkade Designs) and Meredith Heron (Meredith Heron Designs) to meet all the other talented designers that we tweet with on Twitter and even Style at Home will be attending.  Can’t wait to tell you guys all about it when I get back!!

So to get you all in the mood, here’s some pictures from last year’s show.

 Furniture 056  Furniture 067 Furniture 071 Iphone 076 Iphone 002 Iphone 008  Iphone 033 Iphone 038 Iphone 041  Iphone 044 Iphone 060 Iphone 072

Stay tuned for what’s in store for 2011!!

 

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space! Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at 613-762-0818.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment