Thursday, January 13, 2011

STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD…….

Stylish blogger award I'm thrilled to have been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award from lovely Nancy at Marcus Design. Thank you so much Nancy!

When receiving this award the rules are to:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pay the award forward to 10 great bloggers.

4. Contact those 10 bloggers and let them know that they have received the award.

So seven things to share about me -

1.  I am the mother of four.  I first had my son and then, when he was three I had triplets, two girls and a boy. This has definitely been a defining moment in my life – it challenged me and my husband and our entire family in every way that you can be challenged.  I am happy to say that everyone is healthy, happy and beautiful, if I do say so myself.

triplets_on_board_give_me_a_minute_to_think_bumper_sticker-p128775520778444288yszj_210

2.  I am a natural redhead as is my Mom, sister and brother.  Unfortunately, as far as I’m concerned anyways, none of my children inherited the red hair.  The girls wanted it, the boys not so much!!

redhair

 

3.  I share my home with three cats, yes there is something about the number 3 in my life. 

100_2552crop

  Mittens, my long haired gorgeous male cat who is now 10;

IMG_2887

Milo, a 1 1/2 yr old blue eyed devil, I mean cat, who makes us either laugh or yell at him on a daily basis;

 Iphone 046 

and his sweet littermate, Pixie, who is our little princess, who loves to cuddle & purr.

4.  Being creative has always been a part of my life, even as a very little girl.  I drove my mother crazy, always asking for craft items and for things to do.  I was alwaysknitting bored and always wanted to make things, usually all I made was a mess.  I learnt to knit, sew, paint ceramics, make Christmas ornaments, do macramé, embroider & make jewellery all by the time I was 12.

 

 

 

5.  I love pasta, any type will do, I’m not fussy.  I could easily live on it 24/7.  I have recently switched to spelt pasta which is just as yummy but healthier than white pasta.

images

6.  My favourite time of year is the fall – maybe because I match the colours!  I don’t like extreme temperatures, either hot or cold, so fall suits me best.

7. I am directional challenged.  Spin me around three times and I’ll never find my way home.  My recently acquired GPS will be put to good use, daily, I’m sure.

Now I get to send the award on to some other pretty Stylish bloggers.  Be sure to pay them a visit.

1. Girl about O-town

2. The I.Design Box

3. dh Designs

4. Layers and Layers

5. The Lennoxx

6. Maureen at Modecor Muses

7. Strictly Simple Style

8. Solace interiors

9. Dirksen Dabbles

10. Kerrisdale Design

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space! Email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment