Monday, May 2, 2011

DRUM PENDANTS.......

I am putting in a drum shade in my guest room and I thought I'd take a peek at the different ones that are available.
Here's a few of the interesting ones that I found.

Not your usual pool light fixture but I'm loving the stripes.

Beach Grove Renovation contemporary living room
via Houzz -  Emily Hagerman Design

How about a trio of simple modern ones going down the hall?

Shelter Island House #2 contemporary living room
via Houzz -  architect SchappacherWhite Ltd.

A modern overscaled drum pendant in a space with both modern and rustic items.

Family Shelter Adopted Room eclectic family room
via Houzz -  interior designer eTTa designs

A simple one for a reading nook.

2011 HHL Kitchen contemporary kitchen
via Houzz  -  interior designer Atmosphere Interior Design Inc.


These are lovely silver ones that echo the stainless steel appliances and faucet.

The Olivers House eclectic hall
via Houzz -  Jamie Laubhan-Oliver

Another sparkly one in a entry.


Source: housetohome.co.uk

Isn't this a cozy little dining nook?  I can just see how this would glow at night.


Another pretty little dining area.  Love the graphic wallpaper as well. But the gold lined pendant lamp is the icing on the cake.  Simple and modern.
Source: housetohome.co.uk


Oh I love the printed gold lining on these ones!







These ones have the beautiful printed fabric on the outside!

























































                                                                                      Source: lonnymag.com

There's something about this cute little green and white dining room with a few splashes of pink.  The wallpaper and artwork is the focal and the drum pendant is the perfect finishing touch!




Here's one in a bedroom with a simple gold detail.  I can't wait to get mine installed.  I'll be posting pictures soon!





I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!  

Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment