Friday, May 20, 2011

IMTA's Carissa Lamb Signs with Wilhelmina!

New York 2010 alum Carissa Lamb from IMD signed with the iconic modeling agency Wilhelmina after competing at IMTA. Carissa will be returning to the IMTA New York Convention this year to help give out Awards. In an interview with Madison Plus, Carissa said:

Q: "Why plus size modeling? What are you learning about the plus industry?

A: Because every shape, size and color is beautiful! I like that plus size promotes healthy and happy. I enjoy that I can be who I’M meant to be, healthy, and happy, without starving myself, and enjoying life to the fullest! I’m learning that everyone is very nice, it doesn’t seem like such a competition with all the girls. We are truly happy for someone else if they get a job. This is just the beginning, being the youngest to sign at Wilhelmina Curve in three years…I am so looking forward to working more.

Q: What does Madison Plus mean for you?

A: It really inspired me to have a big dream in modeling and seeing all the helpful pages and interviews with some great models. Madison Plus is amazing….I wish I lived in New York…maybe in the future!

Q: What keeps you coming back?

A: The photos, style ideas…seeing such diverse and interesting people who are happy with themselves inspires me…young and old can enjoy this site.

Q: Finish The Sentence

A: Always…respect yourself & others.
Never..lose your individuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment