Monday, May 9, 2011

WILD GRASSES.....

I've been thinking about planting some grasses in my backyard.  I love the way they sway and move in the wind.   I found these images on Houzz recently.


Mediterranean Estate mediterranean landscape
Chattanooga Street Duplex modern

Park Residence contemporary landscape

Water Feature modern landscape

porch contemporary exterior

Blasen Gardens modern landscape

Residential modern exterior
landscape architect Wallace Group

Does anyone already have them in their garden?  I've heard that they can be invasive if you aren't careful and I'm wondering if they'll thrive in my hot, dry, windy backyard.

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!  

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment