Friday, May 27, 2011

FIREPLACE FROM WOOD TO GAS AND BEYOND........

I'm in the process of renovating a wood burning fireplace to a gas fireplace for a client.  The gas insert has been chosen and ordered.  


The slate tile has been selected and sourced to coordinate with the slate tile in their foyer and kitchen back splash.  They are very similar to this tile.  






I've sketched out the design (to scale) for the simplified hearth and mantel.  


And two of these sconces have been ordered for above the mantel.



I'll be very excited to show you the finished fireplace.  To say the current fireplace is dated...well...that's a bit of an understatement.   It will be a very DRAMATIC MAKEOVER!

  I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!  

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment