Saturday, May 21, 2011

HAPPY WEEKEND & GARDEN PLANTING....

The next phase of my backyard is being done....so exciting.  


The dining patio and a new planting garden has just been completed.   I'm hoping to plant a herb and salad garden with lettuce, radishes, cherry tomatoes, basil and parsley this weekend.   I'm thinking how wonderful it will be to pick my own lettuce, cherry tomatoes and radishes for my lunch time salad.  


And, if it ever stops raining, we will be putting the tent canopy in place soon.



We hope to replace the rest of the grass with a deck that will connect the house, the patios and the hot tub together.  Hopefully, this will be done this summer.....








I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space!  

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment