Saturday, May 22, 2010

ARCHITECTURAL HAVANA!

A few years ago my husband and I went to Cuba for a winter getaway.  We had such a great time and one day we took a tour of the capital, Havana.  I wasn’t expecting much but was pleasantly surprised by the interesting Spanish architecture.  The city is somewhat run down and they are working on cleaning it up so there were scaffolds everywhere. 

Here’s some of my favourite shots of Havana….

 

 100_1751trim 100_1771croptrim

100_1772trim  

Hope you enjoyed this little trip through Havana.  And if you are in Canada have a great Victoria Day Weekend! 

I believe that every space can be comfortable, warm, elegant and beautiful. I would love to help you achieve your beautiful space – email me at lisa@lisagouletdesign.com or if in the Ottawa area call me at 613-762-0818.

Lisa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment