Friday, May 28, 2010

Ashley Greene on the Cover of Seventeen Magazine!

Check out IMTA's Ashley Greene on the cover of the June issue of Seventeen magazine. She gives the magazine a Twilight exclusive in an interview. Recently Summit Entertainment confirmed that Peter Facinelli, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone, Elizabeth Reaser, and Nikki Reed will all return as members of the Cullen Family in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. The third film in the franchise, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse is due in theaters on June 30, 2010.
Ashley competed at IMTA in 2004, when she said,"I'm so thankful I got the opportunity to be here at IMTA because there are so many people and so many opportunities. I want to come back to IMTA even if do I make something big of it. I definitely want to come back, it was a lot of fun!" She is joining an all-star ensemble cast for the feature film Butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment